Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

  1. #16

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels


  2. #17

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Bang pertama mesti faham whats is the cost to take proper photos with a DSLR. Do you know how much my DSLR total cost 15K canon 5D MKII + 24-70 F2.8L canon + 50mm 1.4 sigma + 85mm 1.8 canon just to take proper photos?

    Use that logic and twist around now with a phone cost RM1399 i can do so much more cant get the result of DSLR but is satisfying. There so much things DSLR cant do and the cost, the weight , safety its not that fun. Nak ambil video shoot cant shopping mall sudah guard kacau la. Now with a mobile the guard see me record video with a phone he dont bother me. There are pros and cons. For me i travel alot DSLR is just too heavy to be carrying around like toy, a phone can be anywhere anytime without issue and still give the best results.

    Betul tu all rounder nokia kalah tapi bukan semua orang suka android. I sudah jual android laggy like hell for a dual core and how much i pay RM2K for a SGS II and now how much it worth? RM1499 only. Not everyone buy phone to customize. For me i prefer WP7 because its simple my data plan 100MB can survive an entire month on my android a month i use up close to 1GB just for the same social networking i use. Next whats so good its how fast it integrates to all your social networks without the need of 3rd party apps. I pergi photoshoot i take straight i share to all my social network without hassle. So conclusion it depends on that individual. WP7 boleh sync juga it integrates your facebook calender, events and all your windows live calender into your phone.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ladang Getah Ontahmano, Ontario...
    Posts
    5,827

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Quote Originally Posted by thenokiagallery View Post
    Use that logic and twist around now with a phone cost RM1399 i can do so much more cant get the result of DSLR but is satisfying.
    you must be joking! look at the exposure control and the level of noise.. yuckkk!!!! for FB OKlahh... for serious photography.. hmmm

  4. #19

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Quote Originally Posted by mangkor View Post
    you must be joking! look at the exposure control and the level of noise.. yuckkk!!!! for FB OKlahh... for serious photography.. hmmm
    Look forward to see your so called DSLR work without post processing with similar work. Serious photography? do show us. Cant wait thanks ^_^

    already tired of people keep calling themself photographer that spend 10K to use to edit with photoshop and lightroom. Why dont u spend on a cheap camera and just edit?

    Kinda hate amateur the photo is to show a mobile phone able to create such effect without manual control just with metering mode.
    Last edited by thenokiagallery; 13th April 2012 at 10:52 PM.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ladang Getah Ontahmano, Ontario...
    Posts
    5,827

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Quote Originally Posted by thenokiagallery View Post
    Look forward to see your so called DSLR work without post processing with similar work. Serious photography? do show us. Cant wait thanks ^_^

    already tired of people keep calling themself photographer that spend 10K to use to edit with photoshop and lightroom. Why dont u spend on a cheap camera and just edit?

    Kinda hate amateur the photo is to show a mobile phone able to create such effect without manual control just with metering mode.
    Im so sorry, human portraiture is not my bread and butter, but how wildlife portraitures?

    you want SOOC, here it is from D80... exif is intact, you may check it out from flickr..


    DSC_2352 by ديروين مڠكور, on Flickr


    DSC_2350 by ديروين مڠكور, on Flickr

    and this is from a mirrorless camera, Nikon J1


    DSC_2889 by ديروين مڠكور, on Flickr
    Last edited by mangkor; 13th April 2012 at 11:37 PM.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    25

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Quote Originally Posted by thenokiagallery View Post
    Look forward to see your so called DSLR work without post processing with similar work. Serious photography? do show us. Cant wait thanks ^_^

    already tired of people keep calling themself photographer that spend 10K to use to edit with photoshop and lightroom. Why dont u spend on a cheap camera and just edit?

    Kinda hate amateur the photo is to show a mobile phone able to create such effect without manual control just with metering mode.
    Seem like you have quoted the wrong person..from the way U ask seem like you did not know much about other forum members that much more senior and have contribute much within the community..
    Do socialize more with forum members..especially the senior and more 'matured' one..

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cyberjaya
    Posts
    4,340

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Memang la handphone hassle free. Smartphone wise, on camera nokia win. Application, i still like android. That is my opinion.

    Ok lets talk about camera phone.

    Nokia picture that you tookis totally awesome. Its near dslr quality with nice bookeh in macro shot. I really like the macro shot.


    But my point is, for serios application, you still need a dslr. A dedicated machine.
    But not everybody need dslr. Some people need pro dslr. Somebody need normal dslr.
    I had sold all my camera and lenses and switch to mirrorless camera. Why? Easy for travelling and family picture. Light and small.
    I didnt want to use phone camera because right not i dont have any phone after my wife wash my xperia x10. Plus i dont want my phone dying because use alot of camera.... Later want to call no more battery.

    But like i said.... The nokia is totally awesome. I really like the phone design.... Not like copypaste samsung.... The truth is i was thinking to buy it. But i was like tighted with google apps....

    And yes true..... How much i hate android like to run back apps and eats dataplan like crazy........

    Do you have handphone shop? How much galaxy tab 7.7?? Hehheh
    Mengkomen lebih senang daripada membuat apa yang dikomen sendiri.....

  8. #23

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Quote Originally Posted by anakrantau View Post
    Seem like you have quoted the wrong person..from the way U ask seem like you did not know much about other forum members that much more senior and have contribute much within the community..
    Do socialize more with forum members..especially the senior and more 'matured' one..
    Dont misunderstand My intention is to share photography work to show people that photography is not how much your equipment cost but how you capture that one moment. I also seeking people that are knowledgable in photography so can expand my knowledge. Sharing my work that you cant do is not contributing then can you kindly define what is that?

    Its very simple you notice no comment saying how i should improve that shot or can do better but most comment they start comparing a DSLR with a phone. Thats the feedback i am looking for not someone take their DSLR photos to post.

    Like wildlife birds
    1st its not moving?
    2nd 300mm F4 lens 2nd hand cost RM1500 your D80 back then cost RM2.5K +++ i using a mobile phone
    3rd What to impressive? if u said its taken by a phone with 5megapixels thats impressive.

    So do you understand the difference? I can take it with a DSLR and a mobile phone? Can you? Try it yourself.

    I took one with my phone without post processing.


    Nokia N8 @ Bird in action by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Angry Bird Rio by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Bird Eye by JTproductions, on Flickr

    another without post processing EXIF intact taken by a mobile phone. Alot noise? Anyone take a DSLR camera buy a macro lens or filter can do it. Try use a mobile phone only.


    Dragonfly in action - Taken using my 2 hands + a Nokia N8 only by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Dragonfly by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Spider in action by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia n8 @ spider in action by JTproductions, on Flickr

    I have close to 1000 over photos samples taken by mobile phone
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/thenoki...511312/detail/

    I am not trying to be arrogant but i am trying to find people that are serious in photography that actually knows indepth in photography means applying technique regardless the equipment as long as it can take photo he can do it. So if i offended anyone i am apologize. I was hoping the person said the photo is bad will post a mobile phone photos to show me whats seniors are capable off not show me photos taken by DSLR i am not impressed at all.
    Last edited by thenokiagallery; 14th April 2012 at 10:58 AM.

  9. #24

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Quote Originally Posted by akuss15 View Post
    Memang la handphone hassle free. Smartphone wise, on camera nokia win. Application, i still like android. That is my opinion.

    Ok lets talk about camera phone.

    Nokia picture that you tookis totally awesome. Its near dslr quality with nice bookeh in macro shot. I really like the macro shot.


    But my point is, for serios application, you still need a dslr. A dedicated machine.
    But not everybody need dslr. Some people need pro dslr. Somebody need normal dslr.
    I had sold all my camera and lenses and switch to mirrorless camera. Why? Easy for travelling and family picture. Light and small.
    I didnt want to use phone camera because right not i dont have any phone after my wife wash my xperia x10. Plus i dont want my phone dying because use alot of camera.... Later want to call no more battery.

    But like i said.... The nokia is totally awesome. I really like the phone design.... Not like copypaste samsung.... The truth is i was thinking to buy it. But i was like tighted with google apps....

    And yes true..... How much i hate android like to run back apps and eats dataplan like crazy........

    Do you have handphone shop? How much galaxy tab 7.7?? Hehheh
    True eventually u still need a DSLR i agree for events, photoshoots i still use my DSLR but i am trying to show people you do not need expensive equipment to take nice photos you just need to learn how to do it. I dont sell phones i am just a big fan of photography learn from a few sifu including eddieputra and some very skillful photographers. Thanks for understanding my definition is mobile photography how amazing the world you can capture just by understand it. Eddieputra is one photographer that apply photography using perspective, lighting and moment.

    Just imagine you are outside suddenly you see something interesting 2 seconds u take out your phone and its ready to capture and you get the best of that moment rather wait you take out your DSLR from your bag then the guard said no camera you miss that moment. If even he get to capture he use continous burst and still end up disappointing because setting might be wrong, flash might be over power. I dont need i adept to the actual light at the scene then comply to it.

    Like this amazing flower i taken with a mobile phone no extra lens no post processing not even 3rd party app dont even need DSLR and EXIF intact.

    Here the link to the EXIF if u might need
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/thenoki...n/photostream/

    All photos have EXIF intact photos are not edited only add watermarks interested to purchase pm me will give the original without watermark


    Nokia N8 @ Purple Flower by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Smiling Red Dragonfly by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Dragonfly by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ A Smile a day keeps crazy ppl away by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Bee in action by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Cricket by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Water drops on leaf by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Waterdrops by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ KLCC by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Jeram Gading by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Squirrel in action by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ Lightning STRIKE by JTproductions, on Flickr


    Nokia N8 @ KLCC @ Snap by Nokia N8 by JTproductions, on Flickr

    So called Photographer just to take a normal photo i seen around ( not saying to the person i quote but generally)

    (price are rough estimation)
    DSLR : RM2900
    Standard lens : RM1500
    Flash : RM1300
    Camera bag : RM300
    Battery grip : RM600
    Excluding other lenses and buying editing software of photoshop or lightroom = total expenses to take a normal photo RM6600

    Got owned by a mobile phone that not suppose to be primary camera worth RM1000 or 2nd hand worth RM650 = PRICELESS
    Last edited by thenokiagallery; 14th April 2012 at 12:34 PM.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cyberjaya
    Posts
    4,340

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Dont miss understood me, hehe... Imnot saying your picture not good.... But its really awesome and i was suprise the quality it deliver.... Really worthit...

    And your also not much to arguee. Everything compose very well....

    And imnot comparing hp camera with dslr. Just say that hp cant replace dslr incase of professional use. But for normal use, hp or mirrorless owned dslr....

    Please im not nashing u kawan.... Aku suka betul gambar kau... Kadang2 aku rasa v1 pun xproduce kualiti mcm ni... Tp v1 xabis xplore lg.....
    Mengkomen lebih senang daripada membuat apa yang dikomen sendiri.....

  11. #26

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Quote Originally Posted by akuss15 View Post
    Dont miss understood me, hehe... Imnot saying your picture not good.... But its really awesome and i was suprise the quality it deliver.... Really worthit...

    And your also not much to arguee. Everything compose very well....

    And imnot comparing hp camera with dslr. Just say that hp cant replace dslr incase of professional use. But for normal use, hp or mirrorless owned dslr....

    Please im not nashing u kawan.... Aku suka betul gambar kau... Kadang2 aku rasa v1 pun xproduce kualiti mcm ni... Tp v1 xabis xplore lg.....
    Hehe Jalan salah Faham I bukan cakap u. I cakap siapa yang compare lagi post photo tu

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cyberjaya
    Posts
    4,340

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Every person ada own taste. Ada org dont mind carrying dslr anywhere. Aku ponndulu mcm tu... Usung d90 + 70200 around fukuoka.... Gila letih tp gambar dpt sikit ja... Endup beli mirrorless because of size.... But for serius photo, im using d700...

    Masa my x10 hidup lg, selalu jugak guna camera phone... Just for fun je la... Quality not much good as lumia la....
    Mengkomen lebih senang daripada membuat apa yang dikomen sendiri.....

  13. #28

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    Quote Originally Posted by akuss15 View Post
    Every person ada own taste. Ada org dont mind carrying dslr anywhere. Aku ponndulu mcm tu... Usung d90 + 70200 around fukuoka.... Gila letih tp gambar dpt sikit ja... Endup beli mirrorless because of size.... But for serius photo, im using d700...

    Masa my x10 hidup lg, selalu jugak guna camera phone... Just for fun je la... Quality not much good as lumia la....
    Its not about taste is about choice. I can choose dslr or mobile phone. Can those "photographer"?
    Then I can say I don't mind carry dslr but I prefer use mobile phone just for fun. They do not have a choice. Thats the only choice they have.

    I saw one my sifu use x10 the result is amazing. I post his work later
    Last edited by thenokiagallery; 14th April 2012 at 07:11 PM.

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ladang Getah Ontahmano, Ontario...
    Posts
    5,827

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    frankly speaking how good the pic, they are only good for snapshot photos.. not for serious photography where you want or need to take control of everything...

    note the burnt highlights and lost shadows... these are easily rejected by stock photo standard

    furthermore, does it takes RAW? JPEG is not a true SOOC since in-camera processor already done the basic editing...
    Last edited by mangkor; 14th April 2012 at 07:18 PM.

  15. #30

    Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Photos & videos sample 8 Megapixels

    pergh...lawonye gambar..berterabur noise :-D

  16. The Following User Like This Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •