Thread: "It's rainy..I better walk slowly.."

"It's rainy..I better walk slowly.."

This image was taken in the middle of my pre-wedding session with my client. The weather is quite bad as it rainy from morning till evening. While resting for a moment & waiting the rain to be away, I saw this old man walking through the rain. I believe this moment must be taken. I converted it to black & white image, so that I could bring out the classic moment of a man with umbrella walking through the rain. As a newbie, I need to be criticize to improve my skills & knowledge in photography.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Re: "It's rainy..I better walk slowly.."

Your intention to have your photo criticized is good. Just adhere to our custom of introducing oneself is most welcoming.

Now for your request....... The idea is not bad. The condition is there. Only your execution is a bit hasty. If only you could have waited for a few moment to reduce your distance, thus eliminating those distraction on the right, then maybe you could have captured the essence of the day. Thank you.
    Photography is a VISUAL COMMUNICATIVE LANGUAGE. To master, use it always.

4. The Following User Like This Post:

Re: "It's rainy..I better walk slowly.."

I will take note your opinion bro. This photo also has been posted to few well known forum and top notch photography website. I really need to be criticize from pro-photographer or those who has years and years of experienced. Hopefully with all of those comment & criticized, I can improve my self. Don't be shy to leave your critiques, but of course a relevant one..thanks again bro, really appreciate it.

*Sorry bro, but I definitely will introduce my self later on that section =D