Just found your channel and loving wow classic gold. He was a rogue, me an undead warlock. Another undead rogue comes up to us in /state inquires,"Hey, how can you get 2 daggers?" Come to find out this man had leveled all the way without going to the coach. Ever. So this man had made it to level 55 using auto strikes, one dagger, place 1 eviscerate, place 1 black attack, and cannibalize. No parrying, no dual wield. Dude didn't even know how to talk in dialog, trade items, or setup. That's how you understand a game is excellent, whenever someone manages to make it way with a super limited toolbox. We got him sorted out, but man, what dedication. That is the type of sport vanilla.

Vanilla 2 will be the ideal move after a healthy phasing of this raid content on official WoW Classic servers. For whatever reasons (I actually could give a few), after AQ starts, the appeal on private servers appear to decrease, but on official WoW Classic there will likely be streamers and communities which would likely keep the momentum comparatively high.

It is my anticipation at this point, most people will realize the facets of vanilla and how it could possibly be applied as a formulation for extra content and new games, from Blizzard or others. A Vanilla 2 should perhaps be a entirely new 1-60 experience utilizing the same mechanics, level advancement, etc. with a few changes to abilities, talents, etc. in an entirely new world, filled with fresh stunt puzzles, balanced PvP, and the like - using what's been discovered since vanilla, while keeping the essence of what makes an MMORPG so great gold in wow classic that Vanilla had.