Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photography Tips - Golden Guides

Photography Tips - Golden Guides

Here are some tips to help you on your way to growing and developing your photography skills:

Always bring your camera
    The number one reason why people miss good pictures is because they don't have a camera. Make it a habit to always carry a camera with you, because you never know what you could miss.

Shoot more
    If you think you shoot enough - you don't. Especially if you have a digital camera, because there is no added cost to taking more photographs. Why take just one picture if you can take several? Are you in a place you may never visit again? Take a picture, because even the most boring day to day scenes can become historical in just a few years of time.

trust your eye
    Studying laws of composition is fine, but when it comes down to you must trust your eye. When you frame the shot, move the camera and explore the scene. When you find an angle or composition that FEELS good to you, take the picture immediately. You can (and should) get several more shots.

train your eye
    Look at the pictures you have taken and critique your own work. Did the image turn out like you planned? Do you like the composition? This self-review stage is essential for you to improve your photographic "spider-sense".

know your camera
    You don't need to memorize every feature right away, but over time you should be comfortable enough so that operating your camera becomes second nature. It's like learning to shift gears or ride a bicycle - only when the machine becomes transparent are you really driving.

always work on a copy
    This essential guide is new for the era of digital photography. Remember that until you make a backup copy your digital photo is a one of a kind original. Make it a habit to make copies immediately after loading them from your camera, even before looking at them! Back up your images onto removable media as often as you can.
    "I'm Not Alone When I'm With My D70"

kalau org nak pinjam katakan TIDAK! thehehehehe....
    ~tak hairanlah apabila kamu memberikan seseorang itu kayu untuk memukul ular di depannya tetapi dia memukul di kepalamu kerana itu adalah lumrah bagi manusia yang tidak bersyukur dan hati yang diterbalikkan Allah~

tapi.... ade org merajuk dgn camera sendiri... pastu termimpi2kan d70s... mcm mana tuh? ade tips tak?

marcia..kalau sampai mimpi tu...apa lagi...angkat je D70s tu...
    hehehehe

tapi boe,
    camana plakz jurufoto yang "Left Handed"?
    ada tips atau guide lines kot....
    atau ada terjual kemera left handed?
    ehekS!
    What Does " Shooting From The Hip " Mean?
    http://www.aiman.my/

nanti boe cari.... hehehehe
    tunggu tau...

thanks for sharing boe ..

rgds

thanks boe... berguna nie. cayalah.

aku ada baca "50 ways to be a better photographer" dlm Digital Camera bulan nie. bole le tambah. :mrgreen:

Bagus bagus... thanks for sharing Boe. Betul tu dlm Digital Camera pun ada tips yang menarik...
    {}{}{}{}{}{} If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right {}{}{}{}{}{}

Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinictis
    Submit Photos to Shutterstock and make $$$! - http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=6109

Wow~~~~~

Good tips bro......
    Polini Fotografik Sdn Bhd.
    Tel: 012-6688613

another tips also at this url...nie PNS pun bleh try

http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2 ... _tips.html
    artist always say "great images" , " great colour", "perfect timing"..but gearhead always says "what camera did you use" . what lens did you use?", " can we see the EXIF data for the picture"..wakakakakka

tips nak guna wide lens...

GET CLOSER!

Quote Originally Posted by shaifulrizal
    tips nak guna wide lens...

GET CLOSER!
    Ya... tepat sekali....

ada x tip nak handheld dgn low shutter speed? aku punya tripod cap ayam je, malas nak bawak merata nanti bikin malu.
    Shoot all the way because that's the way to shoot.

Spider Blog: http://malaysianspiders.blogspot.com

Spider Directory: http://www.flickr.com/photos/labah-labah/

bandaraya Johor Bahru dan kaw. sekeliling..
    sama ade ko bersandar pada sesuatu yg kukuh... letak tangan kat sesuatu yg tak bergerak mcm batu ke.. lilit strap tu setegang mungkin.. tahan napas masa nak snap.. kekuda kaki kena teguh... pastikan tiupan angin tak mcm ribut.. ko pakai lens ade VR atau IS.. lense ko merupakan lense yg ade f/1.4.. f/1.8.. f/2.8... byk mende nih nak amek kira.. paling senang gune je la tripod tuh.. cap ayam ke.. cap itik ke.. cap angsa ke.. salah satu kegunaan tripod mmg utk amek dlm slow shutter dan sharp.. hehehe...

bro.. nak jadik photographer takleh malas bwk equipment..
    my fp
    Orang yang terlalu memikirkan akibat dari sesuatu keputusan atau tindakan, sampai bila-bila pun dia tidak akan menjadi orang yang berani. - Khalifah Ali bin Abi Talib