Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teknik & Tips | Rule Of Thirds

Teknik & Tips | Rule Of Thirds

Zul masih tak faham dengan Rule Of Thirds...
    dah baca banyak kali ..... masih lost ...
    kih kih kih ....

kemuskilan zull....

1. apa yang dimaksud kan dengan tiga suku pandangan mata (Rule Of Thirds)....????

2. kat mana kita nak letakan garisan pandangan (garis pembahagian 1/3)pada semua situasi .... cth: potret....panorama..... close up..... dll

3. bagaimana kedudukan garis pandangan ni .... jika subjek gambar diambil dari pelbagai sudut ( kiri kanan atas bawah ..tengah )...????

4. kenapa Rule Of Thirds ni .... bila dipandang nampak menarik ..... kenapa gambar yang lain ...yang tak pakai Rule Of Thirds ni ... nampak cam lost ......??? herannnnn .....kan kan kan

pandangan dari kekawan di dahului ngan ucapan terima kasih....

p/s: baca banyak buku ..... makin banyak .... makin tak faham .....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ada setengah keadaan rule of third memainkan peranan bagi gambo tue best..dan ada sesetengah keadaan melanggar rule akan menghasilkan gambo yg lag best..(pendapat aku yang beginner nie)
    artist always say "great images" , " great colour", "perfect timing"..but gearhead always says "what camera did you use" . what lens did you use?", " can we see the EXIF data for the picture"..wakakakakka

contoh rule of third...

"I'm Not Alone When I'm With My D70"

Quote Originally Posted by sobriazmi
    contoh rule of third...

menarik gambar ni ..... subjek ( bro azman ) nampak lebih life bila di gambung kan ngan nature di belakang .....

boe .... kalau pada potret ...... kita masih gunakan rule ni ker..... ada contoh tak ....???

sebenarnya aku pon tak paham rule of third...sape2 bleyjelaskan tak ape benda peraturannya?
    ~tak hairanlah apabila kamu memberikan seseorang itu kayu untuk memukul ular di depannya tetapi dia memukul di kepalamu kerana itu adalah lumrah bagi manusia yang tidak bersyukur dan hati yang diterbalikkan Allah~

The Rule of Thirds.

Using the steps outlined previously will help to tighten up your composition. Now we will look at a few techniques you can employ to help improve your composition. If you are taking photographs for your own pleasure, as I assume you are, then you only have to come up with pictures that please you. You may be able to overlook the huge empty spaces or people with their heads cut off but no-one else will. That cute kid looks really cute it's just a pity that you need a magnifying glass to see him. Producing pictures that are pleasing to someone other than yourself will make your photography much more rewarding.

The Rule of Thirds.
    fig1 One of the most popular 'rules' in photography is the Rule Of Thirds. It is also popular amongst artists. It works like this:
    Imaginary lines are drawn dividing the image into thirds both horizontally and vertically. You place important elements of your composition where these lines intersect. I've even made a little diagram for you (fig 1).

As well as using the intersections you can arrange areas into bands occupying a third or place things along the imaginary lines. As you can see it is fairly simple to implement. Good places to put things; third of the way up, third of the way in from the left , you get the idea. Duff places to put things; right in the middle, right at the top, right at the bottom, away in the corner.

{fig 1}

Using the Rule of Thirds helps produce nicely balanced easy on the eye pictures. Also, as you have to position things relative to the edges of the frame it helps get rid of ' tiny subject surrounded by vast empty space' syndrome.
    One last thing about the Rule of Thirds for the time being. Once you have got the hang of the Rule of Thirds you will very quickly want to break it ! This is fine. As I said earlier these 'rules' are best used as guidelines and if you can create a better image by bending or ignoring rules then fire away.

The Rule of Thirds is fairly structured but there are a great many methods you can employ which rely on your ability to 'see' things and incorporate them into your composition. Next up we will look at some, but by no means all, of them.

ni lagi satu note...

RULE OF THE THIRDS
    The "Rule of the Thirds" is actually nothing else than a simplification of the "Golden Mean". The basic philosophy behind it is to avoid a symmetric compositon which is usually pretty boring because the view is centered. The connection to the "Golden Mean" are the 4 possible crossings of the dividing lines (see the examples in illustration C1 and C2).
    To counteract symmetry the "Rule of the Thirds" can follow two concepts:

First we can divide the image into two distinctive areas which cover 1:3 and 2:3 of the size of the picture.

The second possible application is directly based on the crossing points of the Golden Mean. e.g Let's assume that we a landscape that is pretty charming but lacks a major feature or interesting geometric structure. The resulting image is a boring picture of an empty landscape. So what can we do here. Try to find an object which provides a contrast to the otherwise "monotonious" surrounding and place it at one of these crossing points. This object is an anchor for the first look and invites to a further observation of the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by sobriazmi
    contoh rule of third...

untuk gmbr ni boe guna place image tu kat belah kiri kan..cam ni kan

cari punya cari dapat tips ni:
    saya pon baru nak belajor pasai ni :lol:

Abstract:

Actually, as my friend likes to say, this should be called the "Rule of Ninths" instead of the "Rule of Thirds". This is because the Rule of Thirds is put to use by dividing the rectangular shape of your scene into nine smaller rectangles like so:

Rule of Thirds and Photography: Rectangle Divided into Thirds
    You add a great deal of dramatic interest by placing your subject at any of the four points where the lines cross.

contoh:

saya rasalah .. focused objek mesti berada pada garisan bertemu pada mana2 penjuru untuk mendapatkan impact Rule Of Third ni . ..a newbie point of thoughts.

Bacaan Tambahan dan contoh ada kat sini: http://www.betterphoto.com/exploring/tips/thirds.asp
    [Inexperienced DSLR User]
    AZRA's Gallery
    myPanoramio

maksud nya .... kita yang tentukan ...kedudukan garisan 1/3 tu ehhh ...... eee blur lah ......

blurr pasal tak tahu ...kat maner nak letakan garisan ni ..... pada tempat yang sesuai ......

sebab kita implement pada banyak keadaan.. subjek jadi berbeza beza....

urgggggggghhhhhh

zul tgk kat viewfinder ada grid line tu...
    dari situ la kita leh place objek kita tu.. composition main peranan juga...
    camna kita nak placing objek tu bagi nampak menarik dan cantik...

kalau di ikutkan ...Rule Of Thirds ni ...adalah perkara yang paling basic ... yang perlu di master bagi fotographer.....

p/s: basic pun tak master ..... cam mana nak tangkap gambar cunggggg.......

everybody start from basic zul...
    shoot dan shoot dan shoot sehingga zul dapat gambar yg zul inginkan..
    trial & error...

benar tu trial and error..nasib baik camera digital ..kalu pakai filem ..koyak poket :lol:
    [Inexperienced DSLR User]
    AZRA's Gallery
    myPanoramio